Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week One EOC My Voice


So this is week one of my 7th quarter. So far so good. Last 11 weeks I compiled all my classes on to 2 days. This quarter I have all my classes spread out throughout the week.

 I am a Web Student. I consider myself a beginner still because there’s still so much information out there that I have not seen or heard of yet. Since it is a web profession that means that everything is constantly upgrading! So how do I keep up with something that is constantly growing? That’s the question, I believe that once I got the grasp on something it has already become old technology and I need to move forward on to the next thing. Learning the principles and fundamentals is the key though. In order to be the one creating new Web ideas I have to fully grasp the principles and fundamentals so I can create a firm foundation for my podium. I want to one day stand on my podium and proudly say I am a Professional Web Developer.

Growing up I have surrounded myself with friends that I consider to be part of my extended family. Back in high school we created a car crew and out name was Khaos Drft. As we grew we also out grew our car hobby. I didn’t and now Khaos Drft is Khaos D and I will keep it alive as my Company name!

No comments:

Post a Comment