Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content



For my creative content I will be designing my own logo for the product. I think I am going to use a red and yellow color scheme since red makes people hungry and yellow intensifies the red. I want people to look at my product and begin to think about eating my product. Also the yellow will remind them of bananas which is one of my key ingredients for my product. My slogan will be "going bananas for bananas!" Hopefully once they read about my creation story they will understand what the slogan means. The bag will be made from the same materials a Doritos bag is made of. Although the color scheme is close to Doritos our red will be a more distinct red from the Doritos red. There will be a noticeable difference in the bag. We will have a family size bag for super markets such as Walmart and Kmart and single sizes for venues like 7-11 and many other convenience stores. The product will be placed in the chip isle but will be placed away from the Doritos nacho flavor to avoid confusion between the two. This will be pre-arranged with the store venues. The one thing we want to avoid is our customers having to decide which bag to take home. On the back of every bag we will place our contact information so that our customers can give us feedback and a website where they can go to to learn more about our product. There they can sign up for exclusive Newsletter which we will send out to inform our customers about new and exciting information about the product. The newsletter will feature information of upcoming new stuff and how our product has touched the lives of others.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment