Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me X 3


Ever since this car came out in 2003 I always wished that I had it. For the longest time I completely forgot about the car but my parent always told me that one day I will have what ever I wanted. I had a nissan 240sx before and I blew the engine drifting it. At the beginning of the year I made up my mind to purchase a 350z. Ever since then I have never had a problem with my car. Instead of spending money to fix my car now I'm spending money to get upgrades. 
My phone goes wherever I go. Never am I not a phone call away. I know that other phones that are not from apple are potentially better but I chose to stick with my Iphone. Mainly because its easy to use, its what I am used to, and everyone has an IPhone which will play a big advantage when I start developing apps to run on Apple Apps. I know that there is a lot of other markets out there for apps but none are as big as the Apple Market. 
Las Vegas is where I live. Where I was born. Where I will always be. People are always surprised when I tell them that I was born and raised here and they wonder why I don't party like every single day. I usually tell them that I have school and work to attend to before I can party. I also work in the hospitality industry so that  means I am always catering to all the tourists that come to my home town to party every single night they are here.
I never thought I would ever defined myself with items and places but these are the things that are with me every single day of the week. My car takes me to places, my phone keeps in tacked with everyone  and Las Vegas is where my roots are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment